April 23, 2005

Things I Dont Like Around My PC

The Thing i am Passionate about is my PC, while i m on PC i love surfing net. The Story is happy no tension..

Its not that simple.
There r few things i simply dont like in and around my pc.
  1. Mosquitoes - They Seriously sux. If one observe them lil crtitcally, i mean just observe there movement. They seems to be really intersting, bloddy 6 legged freaks. They r so greedy of blood, they try to suck out as much blood as they can and are drunk like "bevera". They try to fly off lift there own weight, just blow some air and they burst like balloon. But these mosquitoes r so irritating while ur working that its simply not possible to concentrate.
  2. The Stuff which my brother throw on the Table, where pc is kept. Let me tell u what is lying there - My Bag, My Brother bag, Scooter Face Mask, a Table Watch, Calender, brother's Admit card n entrance stuff bag, Few CDs, Rough Sheets of paper where he is trying his NIFT entrace test stuff, AXE Deo, My mobile, cordless phone, 3 mosquitoes(they r having fun time) , few pens, pencils, and wat more should i Write.
  3. My Mom coming again and again in morning telling me to take bath and eat breakfast.
  4. Spyware software which try to install themselves on my PC.

Can some1 help me with first and second problem, third one is impossible to solve (cuz i m the solution), 4th one i can take care of(if any 1 need solution call me).

2 comments:

Emperor said...

Sure!

U need a highly sophisticated device known as the mosquito repellent! that actually kinda works u know :p

And as to the "stuff" on ur table... man u living at home not in a museum... when u work on ur pc.. watch ur screen.. not whats arnd :-))) Dont make me list whats on my table! keys, pens, calcander, speakers, bottle, coke cans... c**d**s (oops did i say too much ? ) argh who cares.. staring at a pc screen is heaven!

Cheers!

KD said...

Alrite dude.. soon ill be posting something gud.. ill be back again.. just kind of laid back attitude for blog due to exams and final yr project