April 14, 2005

RABBI SHERGILL - Live in concert

Every one reading this blog must have figured out that i m a big fan of GOOGLE, GMAIL, Rabbi Shergill, Internet, Blogs, Rock Music, blah balh...
Today 14th of April, my chance to see rabbi live in concert at Srifort Auditorium by ICICI. Only about show i can say is - one of the finest performance by this delhi cool sardar guy, the FUSION OF PUNJABI WITH ROCK.
the band is great. Spl the lead guitarist and drummer. rabbi himself didnt show any attitude on stage and all the audience was rocking with the smooth tunes. arnd 10 songs performed in just 1.5 hr and time passed by never realized when it was 9:45 PM. This guy is worth watching live but u need to be paitent to listen to him. The thing i liked the most.. 0(zero) Attitude on stage. Just like a smiple sardar, a lil shy too and saying wats coming through heart. Rabbi as i know likes Bruce Springsteen, his music that comes from his guitars is pretty orignal. And one any 1 will(even who dont listen to rock) become his fan, if they listen him with acoustic's solo performance.

IN THE END>>>>> U ROCK RABBI SHERGILL.<<<<<

Ps:
Mr Rabbi u dont have any website. IF u wish to have one pls do contact me I will be ready at very affordable & negotiable rates. Atleast ill get to meet u once personally.

4 comments:

Emperor said...

So this whole thing was one elaborate Web development ad ? :-))) Way to go :-))))) J/K :p

U and ur music... well if the guy is gud ... gud for u ;) Am content with chirruping birds :p Ugh! What a music hater i sound like.. dint intend to hurt the fanatics!

Cheers!

satanicoutput said...

Yeah Rabbi indeed is awesome dude. Listen, by the by , I actually wanted to contact him for a performance in our Annual Cultural Fest, here at IIT Kanpur. Do you by any chance know a place where I can find it. Been Up all night but couldn't find it.
If you do plz mail me at
rohitr@iitk.ac.in
ciao kd

Unknown said...

MAN

I LOVE THIS GUY AND I THINK HE SINGS AWESOME. SOMEHOW HE REMINDS ME OF THE MUSIC OF NUSRAT FATEH ALI KHAN. I LOVED FATEH ALI KHANS SONGS AND I LOVE RABBI SHERGILLS SONGS ALSO.

HE IS AWESOME !! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE SONG "TERE BIN" FROM MOVIE DELHII HEIGHTS. LOVE IT!!

LATER..........YA'LL
BYE

Dhairya Dand said...

I love this guy man, his second album 'Avengi Ja Nahin' is like ecstasy! I end up listening to all his songs almost 3 times over every day...
Haven't been to his concerts, but would just love to ....
N yes he needs to have site to keep his fans abreast about his concerts and pics etc.
p.s.- I would develop and maintain his site for free !!