November 10, 2004

Rock'in Ways to Search

Every One Seems to be Googling all the time. No doubt finest search engine in the world. i'd rather try new ways. Not exactly new ways . Just the question of expressing.

What would a engineering final year student want to search for?
A PROJECT...... I find my freinds stuggling with there search stuff limited to google.
The best place to search google. No. Naah..University Websites. Go in for Standford, Cambridge, MIT, IIT.
What would a Intersted Reader for Upcoming Technologies?
IPOD, Wi-Max, New softwares and IT Market.

WHY THE HELL IT IS SO>> WHEN I M WRITING STUFF I FORGET..

Ne ways. Another gud way to find out intersting topic BLOGS->BLOGS->BLOGS
I could increase my fav list to great extent from Links provided by blogs of freinds of freinds of freinds.. Some of them are really amazing. Try it once. Read Blogs of frenids of freinds of freinds and soo on. Ull find great stuff.

P.s :- Thanx to Google Any case, any how, any way- It helped me to reach where i m today.

7 comments:

Sameer said...

hi kd,

thats a very good point you make. the best search for the general case may not be and generally isnt the best search for specific searches.

heheh and yeah, three cheers for the google guys! they always have my blog indexed ;)

Dhaval Faria said...

I would suggest Yahoo! Search...

sometime try out its advanced search features.. best Search engine ever for me :D

btwn, link to Wi-MAX - http://www.wimaxforum.org/

KD said...

huh . thnax a lot dude. but it was just a "TIPPNI" that blogs can be equally useful as ppl put in there fav list in their blogs. seems like ur a very attached to WI MAX .

Dhaval Faria said...

well, ya I do agree with you on blog fav thingy.. damn my blog is down right now.. actually me under process of working on it.. so its not up right now.. but will be up very soon..

and abt WiMax not really.. but I do keep track of every technology :p

KD said...

Intersting to know.. i guess i got some1 who thinks like lil bit me.. and more amazing thing is some1 i dont know is visiting my blog..

Dhaval Faria said...

heh.. I think I visited ur blog from limeice.com or somewhere.. I didnt remember.. but mostly limeice.com

heh.. when I get my blog up.. actually my blog is done.. but I am facing some problem here and there.. so its taking some time.. but once its up.. I will be adding ur link to my blog :) coz I almost daily visit ur blog :p

Dhaval Faria said...

I forgot to add..

well, I like to read blogs a lot.. and daily I read more then 25blogs.. and finds 3 or 4 new every day or at least once in three days or like that.. I like to read blog :D, and if I feel like posting comment then I surely post a comment.. and keep track of that blog to check for the replies.. yeah I do like replies a lot :D