March 01, 2005

Good News - Sania beats US Open Champ Kuznetsova

It is amazing.. so the child girl has done it again.. i wont say child girl myself, that wat TV channels say about her.. For me she is a "Tennis Star Chic". Few days back i thought i would write something about her tummy. (THATS APPEALING)..
Any ways her performance is great. My previously posted article about sania - regarding the crowd support. Perhaphs she proved that she can withsand pressure and Kick some top seeded Asses. ;)*
Lets see where she goes now:- her Next Match is with Jelena Jankovic of Serbia-Montenegro. Jankovic is ranked 28th in the world.
My Best wishes Always with sania Mirza.
Last but not the least. Can some1 convey my message to sania - Why She Serves the second serve with less pace and 100% safe serve (NO PAIN NO GAIN). I know points are precious but "WHY TO GIVE A LADDU SERVE TO OPPONENT WHEN U CAN CAPTILIZE".

Another Thing her birthday is 15th Nov. Just one day late ;)
* P.S :- I had to use that language..

2 comments:

KD said...

I never realized that this is my first post with a photograph.. :D

KD said...

BAD NEWS Damn Mann She lost today!!!!