January 16, 2005

Concerned Parents

Life is tough, no one denied that fact. But moms r very very overcautious about there engineer puttars. I dun find out a way, how to convince about the present trends, the present market, the present jobs. Esp. the worst case comes in when some1 in locality gets a B-school call, or some ladies gossip about there puttars package.. Still That thing boostup me with confidence that my parents think this much for my career and its a very serious issue in there mind. The Best part is my dad "A Big time Marketing dude", The fight between between me and him, about career prospects. Its amazing Probably the finest talk between a dad and a son. His thoughts are really motivational. So i hope, n pray to god this thing (MY JOB) finally reach its first desitnation.


3 comments:

AJ said...

Don't worry KD boy, things will soon fall into place, if you really want them to. You are a brilliant chap, but all you need is to focus on what you do better.

My best wishes are with you. Always.

AJ

KD said...

Thanx for ur gud wishes aman.. and Wish u the same yaar.

AJ said...

Yeah, this is how it goes boy. All I know is that we all get what we "Demand". But it is better to be happy with what you "Need". Believe me, that is the sure way to Nirvana.

I think I will demand what I need now. :)