October 25, 2004

Great Movies

Today I saw the movie Sweet November Again. Its been a fav. of mine. last time i when i watched this movie. i was flattered by the roles of Keanu Reeves, Charlize Theron. though its a remake, but Its kind of rare movies which i like the most.. a MUST SEE.
Keanu Reaves is kinda my fav to.. not from matix fame but by his deeds. He is a buddhist, a vegetarain, and a great human.
It is so great that it compelled me to download the OST of this movie Called "Only Time By Enya" Listen to it.

5 comments:

AJ said...

Kamal,

I understand that you liked the movie and you like Mr Reeves too. But what I do not understand is that how does being a Buddhist and a vegetarian make him a Great human? Can you please clarify here because I believe that you are here driven by your own mental setups, as you yourself are one hardcore vegetarian.

KD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KD said...

Its not only about buddhist and being veggy. I just kindof read and heard a lot about him. though i know u r a hardcore non veg. that doesnt means ur not a gud human. I was just kind of impressed by his generosity which i probably missed out while writing the blog. will write about it some other time.

AJ said...

Why do you get this itch of posting the twin of your text? Be it a post or a comment, you have to do it twice, atleast. Nobody's gonna miss it pal. Those who want to read it, they will.

KD said...

I dun know aman plz help me how to remove this second comment. i dun know where to edit.. i saw it somewhere and couldnt find ne where to delete the comment.